Welcome to Salopian Consultancy Ltd.
Salopian Consultancy Ltd is a Shropshire based consultancy which operates nationwide, specialising in providing arboricultural and ecological advice to assist with planning applications and civil engineering projects. With over 10 years experience within the arboricutlural/ecological sectors our team of consultants are well placed to assist you with your project needs and strive to provide simple, practical and effective solutions to environmental constraints through the services summarised below.
· BS5837:2012 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction – Recommendations
· Tree condition assessments
· Woodland management
· Grant applications
· Aerial tree inspections
· Preliminary ecological appraisals
· Extended phase 1 surveys
· Tree climbing bat roost inspections
· Protected species surveys bats, great crested newts, dormice, badgers, reptiles, breeding birds.
GIS and mapping
· Asset mapping and inventories
· Arboricultural/ecological clerk of works, pre, during and post construction
· Pre-App feasibility studies
· Consultation with Local Planning Authorities
· Application for works for Conservation Areas/ Tree Preservation Orders
In addition, Salopian Consultancy Ltd work closely with a network of planning agents, architects, building surveyors, tree surgeons and contractors to provide a wide range of services.
For more information contact Salopian Consultancy’s Principal Arboriculturist/Ecologist Douglas Williams on 07939947631 or Email via email@example.com